I’m sure you came here looking for an answer to the question, “What is the meaning of poppy seeds in Telugu?” That’s great! To answer this question, we’ve compiled the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on this page, as well as relevant examples and sentences.
What is the meaning of poppy seeds in Telugu?
- Gasalu (గసాలు)
- Gasagasalu (గసగసాలు)
- Nalla gasalu (నల్ల గసాలు)
- Tella Gasalu (తెల్ల గసాలు)
- Oriental Poppy seeds – Also known as Opium Poppy seeds
- White Poppy seeds – Also known as Asian/Indian Poppy seeds
- Blue Poppy seeds – Also known as European Poppy seeds
Poppy seeds Benefits
- Poppy seeds are good for your digestion.
- These seeds support bone health by strengthening and maintaining bone density.
- A paste made from these seeds can be used to treat dandruff.
- It has been proven that poppy seeds boost fertility.
- The heart and circulatory systems will benefit from these seeds.
- Poppy seed paste is a good way to treat mouth ulcers.
- These seeds aid in the regulation of blood pressure.
- They can assist you in getting a better night’s sleep.
- Potassium-rich poppy seeds can help with kidney stone treatment and prevention.
- Poppy seeds, which are high in zinc and antioxidants, can help to improve vision and protect against eye diseases like macular degeneration.
- There are trace amounts of opium alkaloids in dry poppy seeds, which have some health benefits in humans.
- In the nervous system, opium alkaloids reduce pain and calm irritability. Poppyseed beverages can also help to reduce stress by lowering cortisol levels in the body.